The multi-denominational United Church exists to glorify and serve God, to call people into relationship with God as a community of believers, to witness for Christ, and to work for the betterment of all people through Jesus Christ our Lord. The United Church congregation shall strive to give full expression to the rich diversity within its membership, and shall provide means which will assure greater inclusiveness within its emerging life. Thus, the fellowship of Christians that gather to worship and order its corporate life will display a variety of form, practice, language, program, nurture and service.
What We've supported
- Donated continually to the Kanab Care & Share.
- Donated to the PATH assistance program.
- Donated to the Kane County Assistance Program.
- Participate in One Great Hour of Sharing.
- Donated to the Kenya Bead Project Mission.
- Donated to the Malawi Art Project.
- Provide gift angels each Christmas with Sub for Santa.